Saturday, November 11, 2023

 A Great Way to Learn More about U.N. Philately


        My plan for the blog is to post information that is unusual and facts about U.N. Philately that is not normally found in the publications such as Linn's Stamp News, American Philatelist, and others. I will be writing information that I find interesting and perhaps unique to my collecting activity. I frequently write articles for various publications on this subject. 

        However, if you want to gain a much broader picture of the entire area of United Nations Philately, I suggest that you visit the website of the United Nations Philatelists Inc. This specialized society for collectors and students of U.N. Philately has been in existence since 1972.  Check out the website of the United Nations Philatelists, Inc. United Nations Philatelists Incorporated - Welcome to the United Nations Philatelists Inc. (unpi.com) 

It is my intent with this blog to present different facts about U.N. Philately. It is much more than filling spaces in an album. Hopefully if you follow my comments and blog, you will see how rewarding this endeavor can be and the enjoyment that it can produce. 

I will be happy to receive your comments and try to answer any questions you may have. I will try hard to get answers for you.

Good Collecting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unusual United Nations Topical Cover

 Unusual United Nations Covers           Besides United Nations First Day Cover there are many cover produced by foreign countries that  are...